With thanks to:
- Our Patron, the Hon Margaret Reid for giving WHM her personal support.
- Our sponsor Trivium Publishing.
- Those who have made donations through the National Foundation for Australian Womens Preferred Donor Arrangements including a private donation of $10,000 to assist in carrying on Helen Leonards work.
- Ms Tamara Mazzei our wonderful Webmistress from Louisiana, USA. A superlative commitment to WHM Australia.
- Ms Delene White for her creative input to WHM through the design of promotional material.
- All the Discussion Leaders for understanding the value of womens history month and being prepared to provide the opportunity for women to share their views, to challenge those of others, and to generally debate a range of issues on-line.
- Ms Maria Ramsden for her assistance with promoting WHM.
- Judy Harrison for her ongoing interest and support and in particular for the leads she finds for us through her fantastic networking skills.
- Val T for her invaluable help with finding material for Womens Wit.
- Ms Phillida Sturgiss-Hoy for preparing publicity bulletins for WHM.
- The National Library of Australia for many of the photographs used on this site.
- The Women's History Month Committee gratefully acknowledge a grant from the Office of the Status of Women, Department of the Prime Minister and Cabinet to promote and encourage the celebration of women's history in the Australian Community.